On Sunday, October 4, 2020, Matthew Williams preached the message, “The Choice is Yours” as part of our sermon series Life in the Son from John 3:16-21. Click here for the projection notes. To listen to this message again, click here.
- Are you quick to dismiss familiar stories and passages in the Bible because you’ve heard them before?
- Is it hard for you to believe that God holds the gift of salvation out to “whoever” believes in him?
- Where in your life do you see sin as a moral resistance to submitting to God’s authority?
- Do you pat yourself on the back for all the good choices you’ve made in life, or are you more aware of God’s goodness and compassion toward you?
- How does seeing God’s compassion toward you compel you to be compassionate toward others?
- What in this passage makes you know and love God more?