On Sunday, October 11, 2020, Matthew Williams preached the message, “Living for a Greater Glory” as part of our sermon series Life in the Son from John 3:22-36. To listen to this message again, click here.
- Do you become bitter or jealous if you don’t get encouragement or recognition from others?
- In what situations in your life do you forget that you are “not the Christ”?
- Is the goal of your labor to leave people impressed with you or impressed with Jesus?
- What do you think laboring to make much of Jesus looks like?
- Have you asked a friend, “Whose glory do you think I’m living for?”
- Where in your life is it hard to obediently trust Jesus?
- What in this passage helps you know and love Jesus more?