On Sunday, November 15, 2020, guest pastor Rick Zaman preached the message, “Hypocrisy’s Risk and Reward” from Matthew 6:1-18. To listen to this message again, click here. Please see below for discussion questions for this Sunday’s message.
- Is there a specific area of your life where being seen by men is more important than being seen by God?
- Are you more willing to give of your time, money, and resources if other people are looking?
- Is your prayer before others an overflow of your private prayer?
- At the end of the message did you think of ways that you could do better, or did you turn to God for mercy?
- Where has God been working on your heart to grow your love for him and conform you to the image of his Son?
- Are you moved and affected by what Christ has done for you?