On Sunday, May 3, 2020, Matthew Williams preached the message, “Trials are a Cause for Joy″ over live stream as part of our interim sermon series A Faith that Works. To listen to this message again, click here.
- When you face trials, do you see them as something that you just need to “get through,” or do you see them as God’s sanctifying work in your life?
- Is your greatest goal in life avoiding hardship?
- Where do you need to repent of wanting God to give you things instead of wanting to become more like Christ?
- What is a situation where you need God’s wisdom the most right now? Have you asked him to give you wisdom?
- Where in your life have you seen God give wisdom when you’ve asked?
- How can you remind yourself throughout the week that you are infinitely rich in Christ?