On Sunday, May 10, 2020, Matthew Williams preached the message, “The True Source of Good and Evil″ over live stream as part of our interim sermon series A Faith that Works. To listen to this message again, click here.
- Do you find yourself shifting the blame to God and others for your sinful desires and behaviors?
- What is a trial you are facing right now that tempts you to follow your own desires? How do you fight those temptations?
- In God’s eyes there is nothing attractive or desirable about sin. Does this truth change the way you view your sinful desires and behaviors?
- What is a good gift you are quick to claim as something you’ve done?
- James 1:17 says that God is the giver of every good and perfect gift. Are you quick to remind yourself and others that God is the one who gives all good things?
- Who can you encourage this week with the truth of God’s grace and goodness towards us in the gospel?