On Sunday, July 26, 2020, Matthew Williams preached the message, “Power for Patience″ as part of our interim sermon series A Faith that Works. For the projection slides from this message, click here. To listen to this message again, click here.
- Where are you now striving to right wrongs and not trusting that Jesus will deliver you or those you love?
- In what situations are you quick to set yourself up as the authoritative judge?
- Do you struggle with keeping your word when it seems like that path will lead you into suffering?
- In what area of your life is it hardest to wait to see God’s purposes come to pass?
- How does knowing that Jesus will return give you strength to patiently wait?