On Sunday, July 19, 2020, Matthew Williams preached the message, “The Destructive Power of Riches″ as part of our interim sermon series A Faith that Works. For the projection slides from this message, click here. To listen to this message again, click here.
- Are you quick to equate financial prosperity with God’s love?
- Do you exempt or exclude yourself from warnings about the love of money because you think you aren’t rich?
- When you look at your bank account, are you living more for your material comfort than eternal joy?
- Do you regularly ask the Lord what he wants you to do with the finances he gives you?
- How can you grow in loving God and loving your neighbor with your material possessions?
- How does the Gospel give you hope and help as your fight the desire to love money and possessions?