On Sunday, January 12, 2020, Kevin Khoffie led worship, Walter Lewanowicz gave a missions report, and Chris Deloglos preached the message, “Share the Word” as part of our current series, Sunday Matters from Acts 2:42-47. Click here for projection from the message. Below are a few discussion questions for Community Group or personal study this week. To listen to this message again, click here.
Prayer Points for Our Missionaries in Asia:
- Please pray that the government officials grant a one year visa following their interview on Monday.
- Pray for grace and wisdom as they plan their move in a few months. They are waiting for the official paperwork to be approved, but need to sort out a number of logistics on how to do life and ministry in a very different region of the country. Please pray for unity for the team members as they discuss and sort these things out together.
- Pray for grace as they adjust back to a different culture and reestablish life rhythms again. The children started school this week and they will resume language lessons and more ministry next week.
- Pray that they and their team would do all things out of a place of abiding in Christ.
- Read Acts 2:42-47. How is fellowship a means of grace to believers?
- Chris said, “The power of our fellowship is not our practice, rather His presence.” Does this change your view of fellowship?
- With what attitude should we approach each other in biblical fellowship?
- Describe an instance when someone encouraged you or when you encouraged someone in their faith.
- What hinders you from taking initiative in engaging with others?
- Chris’ ABCs of fellowship were: Ask people how they are doing. Bring your gift. Communicate the care of Christ. Which of these is an area you can grow in?
- Who might God be calling you to engage with?