On Sunday, January 10, 2021, Matthew Williams preached the message, “The Bread that Satisfies” as part of our sermon series Life in the Son from John 6:22-35. To listen to this message again, click here. Please see below for discussion questions for this Sunday’s message.
- Do you try to use Jesus as a means to get what you want?
- What is the primary focus of your life?
- What does faith in the Son of God look like for you right now?
- Are you currently pursuing your relationship with God?
- We work hard and often sacrifice to feed our physical bodies. Are you willing to work just as hard—if not harder—to feed your soul?
- Do you believe that Jesus is the only thing that can satisfy your soul?