Here’s a quick review of our meeting this morning, followed by discussion questions for Community Groups this week.
I began our meeting by asking God to turn our hearts away from worshiping the people and stuff of this world and back to worshiping Him alone
We took several minutes to silently confess our need for God in various areas of life
We sang He is Jesus
Josh welcomed our guests and Chris read 1 Peter 1:22-2:3
Gene prayed for:
- Our Sunday morning guests
- Brad & Tammy Bishop as they serve on a missions trip to Bolivia
- People suffering from broken relationships
Gene preached a sermon entitled “A Call to Love” from 1 Peter 1:22-2:3
We sang Behold the Lamb (Communion Hymn)
We shared communion and received an offering to support gospel ministry in our local church
Matthew gave a benediction from Ephesians 1
- Does the word of God consistently produce love for other people in your heart? Why or why not?
- Share an example of where you experienced brotherly love from another Christian.
- Have you ever said or done something at home, at work, or at church that damaged a relationship?
- What steps did you take or what steps do you need to take to restore that relationship?