On Sunday, December 1, 2019, Kevin Khoffie led worship, Karin Kruger shared a testimony, and Matthew Williams preached the message, “A Call to Prayer” as part of our current series, Living with the End in View from 2 Thessalonians 3:1-5. Click here for projection from the message. Below are a few discussion questions for Community Group or personal study this week. To listen to this message again, click here.
- In 2 Thessalonians 3:1 Paul asks for prayer from the Thessalonians. Do you struggle with asking for prayer from less mature believers?
- When is the last time you asked someone to pray for you?
- When/if you ask for prayer from others, what do you ask for?
- When you pray, do you pray fervently because you trust the promises of God?
- Matthew said that Godward confidence, or lack thereof, is remarkably contagious. Are you confident in God’s work in your life and the lives of those around you?
- Paul’s confidence for the Thessalonians was in the Lord’s faithfulness. Is there a situation or relationship in your life that you struggle with entrusting to the Lord?