On Sunday, April 7, 2019, Matthew preached the message, “The Surpassing Goodness of God” from Genesis 46:31-47:27 as part of our current series, re:creation.Click here for a PDF of projection from the message and read below a few discussion questions for Community Group or personal study this week. To listen to other messages from this series, visit our Audio Resources page.
1. Historically, what have you associated with being indicators of the favor of God?
2. Why is there nothing that we can do to earn God’s favor?
3. Matthew taught that God’s provision is mediated. What does this mean? Why should we praise the Lord for this fact? How have you seen God’s provision mediated in your life?
4. In the same way, how have you experienced the timeliness of God’s provision? Do you ever struggle with trusting in His timing? Is there any provision that you are waiting on right now in which it is hard to believe that it will be timely?
5. When God does provide us with material blessings, what should our response be, both inwardly and outward?
6. Which mark of the Lord’s enduring provision was most meaningful to you based on where you are at right now.
Sermon audio for this Sunday Review can be found here
April 10, 2018
Sunday Review: April 8, 2018
On Sunday, April 8, 2018. Matthew preached the message “The Sovereign Judgement of God” from Genesis 6:1-8 as part of our current series, re:creation. Below are…
July 11, 2017
Sunday Review: July 9, 2017
Below is a brief review of our meeting on Sunday, followed by projection from the message, and a few discussion questions for Community…
March 28, 2016
Sunday Review – March 27, 2016
Below is a brief review of our meeting on Sunday, followed by a few discussion questions for Community Group or personal study…