On Sunday, April 7, 2019, Matthew preached the message, “The Surpassing Goodness of God” from Genesis 46:31-47:27 as part of our current series, re:creation.Click here for a PDF of projection from the message and read below a few discussion questions for Community Group or personal study this week. To listen to other messages from this series, visit our Audio Resources page.
1. Historically, what have you associated with being indicators of the favor of God?
2. Why is there nothing that we can do to earn God’s favor?
3. Matthew taught that God’s provision is mediated. What does this mean? Why should we praise the Lord for this fact? How have you seen God’s provision mediated in your life?
4. In the same way, how have you experienced the timeliness of God’s provision? Do you ever struggle with trusting in His timing? Is there any provision that you are waiting on right now in which it is hard to believe that it will be timely?
5. When God does provide us with material blessings, what should our response be, both inwardly and outward?
6. Which mark of the Lord’s enduring provision was most meaningful to you based on where you are at right now.
Sermon audio for this Sunday Review can be found here
January 2, 2018
Sunday Review: December 31, 2017
On Sunday, December 31, Ken Delage preached the message “Pray Always” from Luke 18:1-8. Below are a few discussion questions for Community Group or personal…
February 26, 2018
Sunday Review: February 25, 2018
On Sunday, February 25th, guest pastor Joshua Earl preached the message “Why Do We Plant Churches” from Acts 11:9-30 as part of our 2018 International…
June 26, 2016
Sunday Review – June 26, 2016
Below is a brief review of our meeting June 26, followed by projection from the message, and a few discussion questions for Community…