On Sunday, April 28, 2019, Matthew preached the message, “A Story of Grace from Beginning to End” from Philippians 1:1-11. Click here for a PDF of projection from the message and read below a few discussion questions for Community Group or personal study this week. To listen to other messages from this series, visit our Audio Resources page.
- How would you define the concept of “grace”? How have you seen God’s unmerited grace in your life or through the years at this church?
- According to Paul’s words in this passage, what is the essential identity of the church?
- What is the biblical definition of a “saint”? Are you a saint? How do you know? What role do saints play in the local church?
- How do you see other members of this church? Are you able to look on them and give thanks with joy? Why is this a biblical mandate? How are we equipped to do this through Christ? What things in your heart prevent this from being a reality in your life?
- What does it mean to be “pure and blameless for the day of Christ”?
- What was your reaction to this message? As you reflect on your time at KingsWay, what is your prayer for the church in years to come? How are you seeing Jesus work through our body of believers currently? Share these thoughts with your Community Group.