Now that we are into the winter season, snow and other forms of inclement weather are to be expected. Because of this, we wanted to take a moment to remind everyone how we deal with inclement weather on Sunday morning. The decision will be made by 7:15am as to whether we will proceed with the meeting. Should a storm warrant cancelling service, you can expect to hear from us in several ways:
1. A blog post will be put up announcing the cancellation along with any other pertinent details.
2. We will send out an email via CCB notifying members of the cancellation.
3. An announcement will be displayed on our homepage at kingsway.cc alerting site visitors of the cancellation.
It is always a priority to meet as a family on Sunday, as long as it is safe to do so. If you don’t hear from us in any of the ways above, we will be meeting as scheduled.